For some information that you might find useful on how to guard against scams, please click here.
- Central banks – including the RBA and Fed – gradually removing monetary stimulus is more good news than bad
- 2020-21 saw investment returns rebound – expect more modest but still good returns this financial year
- Still The Lucky Country – five reasons why Australian shares are likely to outperform in the year ahead
- Market outlook Q&A – disconnect to real economy, growth v value, vaccines, property, gold, inflation and other issues
- Australian economic and fiscal update – record budget deficits, but more to come