The federal government has introduced super laws to help prevent super balances from being eroded by fees, insurance costs for cover that people may not want or need. For more information, please click here.
- Central banks – including the RBA and Fed – gradually removing monetary stimulus is more good news than bad
- 2020-21 saw investment returns rebound – expect more modest but still good returns this financial year
- Still The Lucky Country – five reasons why Australian shares are likely to outperform in the year ahead
- Market outlook Q&A – disconnect to real economy, growth v value, vaccines, property, gold, inflation and other issues
- Australian economic and fiscal update – record budget deficits, but more to come