The federal government has introduced super laws to help prevent super balances from being eroded by fees, insurance costs for cover that people may not want or need. For more information, please click here.
- Still The Lucky Country – five reasons why Australian shares are likely to outperform in the year ahead
- Market outlook Q&A – disconnect to real economy, growth v value, vaccines, property, gold, inflation and other issues
- Australian economic and fiscal update – record budget deficits, but more to come
- The Coronavirus pandemic and the economy – a Q&A from an investment perspective
- Five charts on investing to keep in mind in rough times like these